02 décembre, 2020

Lonesome Symphony

There is something inside of me,
Tiny fragment, such as a piece of tragedy.
There's nothing more outside of me,
That matters beyond this lonesome symphony.

I sing in tears and breathe in heaves,
Muffled by the sound of violins,
Silenced by the chaotic rythm of a blind conductor.

Faster, louder, pain and anger interpreting the score;
Unable to stop, to slow down,
Endlessly fixed on the baton beating insanity into my soul.

Breathless, about to fall,
It all slows down just for a few measures,
Just enough to ignite a spark of hope,
And get me reassured.

The never ending song of my heart breaking appart,
The forever unotticed agony of a soul that only wanted to be free.
For the conductor is undead and I am so broken,
For it feeds me hope so I'll feed it pain, again and again until it all ends.

― Mélissa Gonzalez, 9 Novembre 2020

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire